‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll'; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
- RT @Mblobs: if this happens then the UN will have reached Farcedom. twitter.com/astroehlein/st… 14 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @unbounders @ferretthimself @laurenbeukes 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaSaysThis: I am a child of the NHS wp.me/p4ZnZz-7Y When I'm 94, I don't want people shoving tubes up my bottom. I want them t… 20 hours ago
- RT @jbwhitesnake: It's as simple as THAT. http://t.co/CS4EoXapYG 1 day ago
- RT @healthpsycleeds: Come on #Ireland. Do the right thing. Vote yes on Friday and make history #MarRef 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…