‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll'; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Dragon Loyalty Award
- ‘The Collector’
- ‘Albert’s Teeth’
- ‘Baby Bird’
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @DrCarlHindy 3 hours ago
- @theliterarypig As well you should 😎 5 hours ago
- And here they are - another shorlist for @theliterarypig thefictiondesk.com/blog/announcin… twitter.com/thefictiondesk… 7 hours ago
- RT @YoungMindsUK: Getting Semicolon tattoos have become something of a trend, want to know why that is? ow.ly/QjN0X 8 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @MISOmagazine @vincentdignan @NCA_UK 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘The Collector’ sjhigbee on ‘The Collector’ Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…