For twenty four hours only, we bring you, fresh from the sofa and back-to-back episodes of ‘The Bridge’ because she didn’t get it the first time round – MOI! http://theetherblog.posterous.com/writer-of-the-day-suzanne-conboy-hill. Hurry up, it’s pumpkins and mice again in a bit.
Writer of the day …
This entry was posted on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:32 and tagged with Ether books, interview, writers and posted in Ether Books, writers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘Baby Bird’
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- A Freedom Worth Fighting For
- ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’ – audio
- ‘Doomcha Doof’ – audio
- @bromleypopulo New kids on the Bromley block? Hello from an ex-pat now in Sussex. Maybe check out current-pat & author my pal @LindaMac1 2 hours ago
- RT @theliterarypig: Pretty chuffed to be on here today ... twitter.com/JenAnneHarvey/… 18 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @oliagent @Karjon @THEEDGELondon 20 hours ago
- RT @leah_kelley: On PKN and "disability awareness" (Or: Just say no to awareness.) goo.gl/jQU2hC via @Extranjera 23 hours ago
- RT @HorburyPeter: Tonights #sunset & after light was a cracker #whitby whitbyseaanglers.com/whitby-sun-set… #canon @StokoeMedia @gazetteinwhitby http://t… 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…