‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- A Freedom Worth Fighting For
- ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’ – audio
- ‘Doomcha Doof’ – audio
- ‘All the Birthdays’ – audio
- The Breathing of Souls – audio
- ‘No Arrests in 2039′
- RT @worthingonline: Band with learning disabilities set for Eurovision fb.me/6jonjuG9t 1 hour ago
- Nick is coughing, he has an infection, but this is a world where infections have been eradicated. 'Incubators' readwave.com/incubators_s80… 3 hours ago
- This song about whales is tearing me up. Stop this bloody business, people! @BBC6Music @cerysmatthews 3 hours ago
- RT @patrick_kidd: An unexpected victim of the terrorist threat. From yesterday's @TimesDiary http://t.co/3oaSrjkniG 5 hours ago
- RT @DemTigerpaw: To P or not to P ...? RT @NatureNews: Psychology journal bans P value ow.ly/JIDgU http://t.co/69mfbeRkIh 6 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…