‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- A Freedom Worth Fighting For
- ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’ – audio
- ‘Doomcha Doof’ – audio
- ‘All the Birthdays’ – audio
- The Breathing of Souls – audio
- RT @AlanGrant79: Wow. Great picture. “@runningsilver: Got caught in the W Highland equivalent of a traffic jam tonight... http://t.co/lcmp… 13 hours ago
- @Mblobs And there was me thinking you were being subtly p-piscatorial :) 13 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @TheCatNetwork @feministabulous @Chrispjcurley 20 hours ago
- RT @ScottDurairaj: #BoycottIndiana religious freedom is not to make others feel bad about their own sense of being #WhatKindofGod http://t.… 20 hours ago
- RT @samabdulla: Feeling grown up with a Saturday afternoon trip to B&Q... Then this happened http://t.co/8sZgfwV024 20 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…