‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- A Freedom Worth Fighting For
- ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’ – audio
- ‘Doomcha Doof’ – audio
- ‘All the Birthdays’ – audio
- The Breathing of Souls – audio
- @ravensward @bananalise i think it's the selective dispossession that's at issue really! 14 hours ago
- RT @bananalise: isn’t it weird how women lose their bodies and become ethereal vapor for a short time after giving birth http://t.co/LE2FIU… 19 hours ago
- @Tracy_Kuhn She will be overwhelmed. 20 hours ago
- RT @Heavy_Load: @Story_Balloons the @StayUpLateUK campaign re-launches - please join us, sign-up & RT #learningdisabilities http://t.co/Bhe… 20 hours ago
- @Tracy_Kuhn ... while taking a selfie 20 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…