‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Dragon Loyalty Award
- ‘The Collector’
- ‘Albert’s Teeth’
- ‘Baby Bird’
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- @OscarWindsor @CostaBookAwards It gives the impression of amateurism. 6 minutes ago
- @OscarWindsor @CostaBookAwards Not the first time I've heard this. Last time it was unclear rules & subs criteria too. 1 hour ago
- RT @SarahChampionMP: Hard not to be cynical about RBS shares being sold for third less to commercial buyers first rather than the taxpayers… 2 hours ago
- @NickyAACampbell Tried to access local gym, have phys diffs so need assess't re safe use of equipment but no ass't w/out membership. #sport 3 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @conville_walsh @MattFnWallace @WSCCNews 19 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘The Collector’ sjhigbee on ‘The Collector’ Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…