‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘The Collector’
- ‘Albert’s Teeth’
- ‘Baby Bird’
- ‘Dog Day’
- Protected: Support for Reading – reserved page for pilot study
- ‘Spirits of the Freeze-Sea’
- ‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
- ‘The Justice Box’
- ‘Arthur’s Stone’
- Five Things That Are True and Six That Are Not – audio
- Frozen Fireworks – audio
- A Freedom Worth Fighting For
- @fluffybunnypj @RonGizmo @WodkeHawkinson @CharlotteKent20 @AudreyLisquit @AngiRaab @neiruq @MMJaye @BrigittesStore Thank you :) 9 minutes ago
- RT @arsenal_craig: The best Glastonbury pic I've seen http://t.co/EMJZpRGEiw 4 hours ago
- @RachaelDunlop If you want to RT a bit more, check out the cuadrilla hashtag. Rep just linked need to frack w Tunisia. I'm still stunned. 4 hours ago
- And despicable #cuadrilla rep links need for fracking to events in #Tunisia @BBCNews twitter.com/nixon_tod/stat… 5 hours ago
- Seeing amazing bravery by Tunisian hotel staff pursuing terrorist who'd just shot ppl on beach. I salute you. 5 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt… Irena Pasvinter on ‘A Tale of Two Sixt…